Saturday, September 11, 2010

b'cause i cant sleep & i cant study


b'cause we needa show iori some love<3 ;)
ILOVEIORIWITHSPECSITELLYOU:3


Nowadays, everywhere its just uru uru uru. :X 
Thats b'cause i got my uru-obsession back. :/ But dearest iori is forever number oneeeee <3 (ok maybe not forever) Hehe.


K, so i should have studied, but obviously i hadnt. :(
I feel so guilty! Plus i agreed to go cousin's wedding so sun's a no study day. :(


Urgh.


Feel so awful. +got the flu bug nao.


Y'know i hate most of the kids nowadays. They wear ahlian clothes & think they so cool. Joke. Making a dumb joke outta themselves. /rollseyes. Such an eyesore to look at. Plus they have no manners. LIKE SRSLY. /rollseyes again.


& know what else i hate? I hate random people who go all crazy about some artiste not cause of the music, but cause the artiste is popular. Well, screw all those people.


Am so very frustrated tdy, tried reading some ichem slides nth went in my brain. Very nice. Gahh.


So. Look at the time nao. Dk what i'm doing awake. But i.cant.get.to.sleep. asdfghjkl


I want to quit my cca. Like srsly. If it doesnt improve, i am so quitting. I'd rather have NO cca, thn be in one which i'm NOT happy in. 


-done complaining-


Imma be a pretty girl on sun! :):)
Will sleep soon.(probably in 2hrs time)
Byebye lovelies, & rmb to spread the Gaze-love! <3



No comments: