Wednesday, September 15, 2010

CLICK THIS TOO. LOL

SORRY I VERY HIGH NAO. KAZAMI REPLIED MY TWEET. HE FREAKING REPLIED MY TWEET. OMG. :') KAZAMI I LOVE YOU <3 
TDY IS HIS BIRTHDAY :>






ok, so anw, I DIDNT HAVE ENOUGH TIME FOR OCHEM. D: I didnt get enough time to do my two 1 mark qns (2 marks in total). :( PLUS NO TIME TO CHECK URGH. >:|
okwadevaitsover. :D
baibai ochem, YOU ARE SO FREAKING OUTTA MAH LIFE. XD (For this year anws. Dk y2 or y3 i need advanced ochem. /headdesk. )


FRIDAY LAST PAPER. SKINBIOHAIRMORPH.  I WILL FREAKING MISS THAT MODULE LOR. :< OUR BELOVED UNCLE CUTIE JOE. /SOBS 


Ok. Gotta start finding job maybe like, THIS WEEKEND? D:


& if anyone wna buy my nendoroids(L & Sebastian) from me please let me know. I opened them, but put the back into the box. Both are in awesome sparkly spark condition XD
& if you want a blythe clone (mine's cce) CONTACT ME TOO. I took her outta the box, & washed her hair before. I threw away her stock clothes cause those were plain awful. I sanded away the gross fakey makeup too. Might so her face a little before putting her up for sale :/
Also, i have a revoltech tohsaka rin, & am letting her go. /sigh 


I am thinking if i will regret selling them o-not. :/ I know i can let Maya go without a blink of an eye, but idk bout the Sebastian nendoriod. 


Ok, so if anything, you can ask me thru the askbox(formspring) at the side bar over there >
Or, email me : y-itian@hotmail.com


No comments: