Wednesday, September 29, 2010

-

Back from libraryyyyyyyyyyy!
Needa go jogging ltr so i can sleep at night. :/ 
I fell asleep only @ 4am++ this morning D: How sad is that man. :(
Imma save up for novels novels novels! >:| Need loads of them in my room so i wont feel bored. 
I'm starting to hate hols. >:( So boring. 
I need to start a healthy diet or my complexion is srsly screwed. X_X Borrowed some books from the library only skin. Urgh. Needa stop all my junk food intake. & see my freaking fat face :( But i'm not complaining. XD Dk luh, think i crazy alr. 


I AM FREAKING ADDICTED TO MY BLOG SONG YO :P


Ok, before school starts again, i need to :
1-clear all the stupid pimples :(
2-spent 15mins daily running/jumping ard so i can sleep better at night
3-SLEEP BEFORE 11 & MAKE IT A FREAKING HABIT. zz
4-get healthier hair = NO MORE DYING OF HAIR
5-SPA SPA SPA


So at least i wont look like a zombie when school reopens. 
Yes, i look like a zombie now.
So busy during hols, yet so boring. Yea, contradicting. X(

No comments: