Saturday, October 2, 2010

Amigurumi~ :D

I believe some are drooling over aoi now. LOL.
SO ANYWAY,
I started crocheting today! :) I sucessfully made hikari a beanie, & scarf. Both pale pink cause i only bought pale pink, black & white yarn. XD If she's not a doll, & is a human, probably she'll get heat stroke like NOW. XP 
I'm planning to crochet an amigurumi tmrw. &, its gna be a white owl. :D Cause i have limited felt for its beak & eyes & stuff. :< Sad life. Thats what happens when you're too lazy to go get the materials, AGAIN. @_@
Since not working for hols, must as well stay at home & try to master crocheting. Thn if i make those super cute/pretty ones, CAN SELL ONLINE YO :P & i needa practice to make loads of blythe beanies XD


I'll definitely make a polar bear once i've mastered crocheting! >:D


Any suggestions on what else to make? :D






I MISS MY MINGJIAO JUNYI NIKI HANNAH JESSICA >:


& heres one of my new doodles. :>
Sry for the dark picture, i took it at night :(  Cant see the stitched blush detail well, but it'll do. :>




I love drawing. Have i ever told you that? :) But yea, dont have much time, + not much inspiration, so i seldom draw. 
So long since i used pencil as a media. :') 
I miss those chiong-ing artwork days. *sigh* But i dont wna live thru it again. LOL :P

No comments: