Wednesday, October 6, 2010

:(

Hi, i'm freaking sick. :< All plans canceled for the week, unless i recover & plan some. :< :< I just happen to find the above pic taken when we're eatting choc fondue. :/ 
Ytd was awesome fun with my fav people! <: the other guys is a not bad movie. Quite funny at parts. ^^ But still, sucks having a blocked nose in the cinema. ZZZ
& i slept early, around 1? :X Lol. & i woke up at 7. How nice. ._. I cant sleep well when mom's not in singapore. Sigh. Alone at home for the next 4 days i guess. 
I feel awful with my fever & headache but theres no one to take care of me. Humphhh. Or maybe i'm just self-centered. :< 
Well i dont care! My left hand is acting like a bitch, aching like shit, just because i keep crocheting. So angry with it. It aches like when my right hand used to ache, & cant write properly cause it hurts even when gripping a pen. Gahh. 
Ok i think i'm done with the complaining. :/ 
Be nice & entertain me when you're free ok. asdfghjkl

No comments: