Friday, April 3, 2009




i tried to control, i really did.
but hell,
I LOVE AOI'S PUP INTO PIECES!
OHMYDOG.
lookie at the puppy!
super adorable!
&&, i love his watch watch!
ARUGH!
why did i buy pink last time?
I WANT THE GREEN ONE!
thou he has red & black ones too, but i want the green one ONLY!
cause its the one he always wears~


aishiteru, satou shinobu!




oh great, now my skin allergy's up.
rashes here & there.
thanks to parents, moving things from top of shelves, making dust fly all over, & eventually land one me. & POP, rashes came.
they sucked. i mean, they're like mosquito bites, but 20 -30 times bigger, & its all over the body.
bathed again alr.

may be going practice late tmr, cause if rashes yet to go off,
mum will bring me for a jab.
damn it.




Girls, Be Ambitious - Miyavi

No comments: