Wednesday, April 22, 2009

overdue

something i've done a few days ago, & i found it saved in my lappy, so yeaps.
you can do it if you're bored.


Rules
1. Put your Mp3 player/Ipod/Itunes ect. on shuffle and answer the questions with the song you get.
2. DO NOT skip songs! Add them even if it's not funny. It ruins the game if you cheat.

#1
1. How am I feeling today?
Shred - Chariots.
2. Will I get far in life?
Without a trace - The Gazette.
3. How do my friends see me?
Transparent shine - Megaromania.
4. Who will I marry?
Prince - Versailles. ( tht prince refers to IORI. )
5. What is my best friend's theme song?
Hyena - The Gazette. ( oh my,)
6. What is the story of my life?
Artifact - Ayabie.
7. What is highschool like?
Soumatou~Past sky~ - Phantasmagoria.
8. How can I get ahead in life?
Day dream - Ayabie. (oh?)
9. What is the best thing about me?
Princess - Versailles. (Kamijo's singing to me!!!!!)
10. How is today going to be?
Inferno - Brodiaea.
11. What is in store for this weekend?
Agony - The Gazette.
12. What song describes my parents?
Fantasy - Alice nine.
13. To describe my grandparents?
D.L.N(DarkLongNight) - The Gazette.
14. How is my life going?
Eternity - Heisei Ishin.
15. What song will they play at my funeral?
Sugar pain - The Gazette.
16. How does the world see me?
Antique in the future - Versailles.
17. Will I have a happy life?
I believe... - 12012.
18. Will I have children?
DNA - 12012.
19. What was my childhood like?
Silent - Kisaki project feat. jui
20. What is some good advice for me?
Plum - Heisei Ishin.
21. How will I be remembered?
Hanakotoba - The Gazette. (oh, i'll be remembered by ruki !)
22. What is my signature dancing song?
Calm Envy - The Gazette.
23. What is my current theme song?
TheMe - Ayabie.
24. What does everyone else think my theme is?
Lover's name - Ayabie.
25. What song describes my mood right now?
Hikari ni furu ame - Phantasmagoria.
26. What song do I listen to when Im depressed?
Mikansei to guilt - Phantasmagoria.
27. -Happy?
Sympathia - Versailles.
28. -Scared?
Ballet - Megaromania.
29. -Bored?
Deep forest - 12012.
30. What type of girls/guys do I go for?
Brave - JUN.
31. What type goes for me?
Hero - 12012. (????)
32. What should I be doing right now?
Guren - The Gazette.
33. What is in store for the future?
Fairy times memory - Phantasmagoria.
34. How was your past?
Screen out - 12012.

#2
1.Worlds best karaoke song :
Unknown zero distance - Phantasmagoria.
2. The perfect song for a zombie invasion.
Zombie - Versailles. (LOL)
3. Perfect death song.
... Lost in thought - Phantasmagoria.
4. Your theme song.
Hahen - Heisei Ishin.
5. Describe how boring I am.
Distorted daytime - The Gazette.
6. What is your personality like?
Shout & bites - Versailles.
7. Happy camping sing-song!
Shine - Ayabie.
8. Would you like to ballroom dance with me?
Longing - x-japan.
9. What song shall we dance to?
Glitter - Phantasmagoria.
10. Your school anthem.
Last note - Ayabie. ( i wish.)
11. You sing this song in the shower.
The butterfly - Heisei Ishin.
12. What should I call my new movie?
Silent Knight - Versailles.
13. What should happen in this movie?
Eternal separation - Kisaki project feat. jui
14. How should it end?
Regret - The Gazette
15. HOMG! Lazytown is back! What is Stephanie and co singing this time?
Mad marble hell vision - The Gazette. (i'd laugh like a nutcase if i ever hear them singing this.)
16. Describe how appropriate this song is.
Orenoshio - JUN & IORI
17. How do you want to die?
Faint - Ayabie. (LOL)
18. The biggest mistake you made in your life?
Hallelujah - 12012. ( oh, my.)
19. What do you do in your spare time?
Vanish... - Phantasmagoria.
20. What do you wish to do for all eternity?
Forever love - x-japan.
21. Complete the lyrics: I'm just following the road for...
Best friends - The Gazette.
22. What kind of cookie would you like if you have the very song I'm talking about?
Velvet - Alice nine.
23. What is your body like?
Reila - The Gazette.
24. Your face?
Blue star - Vidoll.
25. What should they start selling on Shopping channels?
Waterfall - Alice nine. (oh my. i cant imagine.)
26. What song should feature lyrics for the latest poll?
Glitter toroupen - Ayabie.
27. Best song to chicken dance to.
Filth in the beauty - The Gazette.
28. I saw your mother kissing Santa. Your reaction?
Ambience - 12012.
29. Song playing in the background of an action movie.
Material pain - Phantasmagoria.
30. Name a new genre for anything.
Eternal silence - Phantasmagoria.
Name them as they come:
1- Ocean - 12012
2- Taion - The Gazette
3- Butterfly - 12012
4- Aritocrat's sympony - Versailles
5- Angelica jewelry - Megaromania






Name is kujira - JUN

No comments: