Sunday, March 8, 2009

Miyavi Pictures, Images and Photos

MIYAVI. (i dont know whats wrong with him, LOL)
anyways, i just watched the gazette's distress & coma PV.
& ... *DROOOOOOOOOLS* *FAINTS* *wakes up* *SCREAMS NON-STOP*
-pardon for overreacting-
my kai~ (^з^)-☆Chu!!
my uruha~♪(*^ ・^)ノ⌒☆
my aoi~o(゜∇゜*o)(o*゜∇゜)o~♪
my reita~о(ж>▽<)y ☆
my ruki~(*^.^*)
SO DAMN NICE.
i hope 25/3 faster come. I WANT THE ALBUM OUT NOOOOOW! ヘ(・o・Ξ・o・)ヘ
my back is hurting much more then before. 。・゚゚・(≧д≦)・゚゚・。
done homeworks, & will be memorising stuff later, i think.
changed skin, broke record of 10 mins. cause was rushing. i completely changed it, cept for the colours. no time to do that yet! skin's not finished yet, so its abit out of shape.
fyi. please beware of my profile. it may cause your com to hang due to overflow of pictures.
so anyway, i'm like saving idols pics as usual, & lappy hanged. (・_・;)
oh well, i'm off studying & etc.
i'm so looking forward to April! o(^-^)o
why?
cause,
8april, MY BIRTHDAY!
10april, TERU'S BIRTHDAY!
11 april, TOORU'S BIRTHDAY!
☆-( ^-゚)v
eternal silence.

No comments: