Sunday, May 17, 2009

Aitakute

KEIYU & YASUNO!
(≧▽≦)
look at keiyu, so kawaii! & someone tell me why yasuno's fingers are soooo long?


stayed home today.
watched tons of PV, old, & of course, NEW.
like, OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG.
i love ayabie's new pv.
release date for their single is 27 may.
wheeeeeeeee.
*hops ard*
haha. okay. the pv's AWESOME.
they've changed alot, but hell. they look hotter this way.
HAHA.
OH MY, KENZO LOOKS SUPER DUPER HANDSOME.
teehee.
so does AOI, YUMEHITO, TAKEHITO & INTENTSU.
*insert fan girl scream*
i went over high when aoi sang aishiteru.
i'm like, WHOOOOOOO!
lol.
okay, so for the pv, clicky here.

tmr going zoo with yuting, jemina & shijie.
YAYNESS.

people, i've removed some of you frm reading my private blog,
cause i no longer think you should be reading.
& whats really going on, is my privacy.




//Lair.
I keep telling myself, its my fault that you lied.
but hell, i dont care anymore.
you dont mean anything to me.







{& i'll laugh.}

Hallelujah - 12012

No comments: