Monday, May 25, 2009

let me be your light.


JAEJOONG~
hahahahahahaha~
i bought DBSK file today. YIPPIEEEEEE!

so today was, BORING.
had MT for 6 periods, & last 4 periods FREE.
most of us decided not to combine with the other art class, so stayed in class.
had some crazy moments with shijie, jemina, faiz, malcolm, khairul, & iaene.
thn khairi joined us. shijie was doing the weird twisting thingy to her ARM. damn it.
it freaks me out. malcolm was doing it as well, & hell, he can twist his thumb. AHHHHHH!
drove me nuts.
i've got scibbles of JAEJOONG on my hand. OPPS.
hahahahha~ i showed it to almost everyone i see eh? HAHA.

after tht, lunched. keep laughing, so cant finish my noodles.
all thanks to 3 idoits namely, YUTING, SHIJIE & JEMINA.
cause shijie keep reminding me bout jaejoong thing. damnit. AHHHHH!
*cracks kuckles.*
okay, i shall stop cracking. LOL.
then, imm-ed with them, & bought stuffies. cant reveal. BLEAH.
went subway for refreshments, thn home-d.
HAD FUN SPAMMING ORANGUTAN WITH YUTING'S PHONE.
LOL. we're impposible. &, shijie's honey order was canceled. HA-HA!


JaeJoong stole my heart.
woah Pictures, Images and Photos


{Something in your eyes.}

PROUD - DBSK

No comments: